Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good site on C programming on the Mac!!!

   Hey everyone I have been doing a lot of googling  to find a supplement to Learn Program C on the Mac because I feel that it doesn't give enough exercises. It's a very good book don't get me wrong but I think it needs exercises so that it will be easier to actually create programs. Anyway I found a link to a site by the authors of this series at http://iphonedevbook.com/forum/. This is a pretty decent site. I found another site called Masters of the Void that seems good and I think I'll go through instead of the Dummies book.

   I haven't done much studying today yet, which is what I'm about to start after I post this. I just found these two sites and wanted to let anyone who reads this, if anyone at alldoes, to be able to find these sites. I am also very excited about some documentaries that are coming on CNBC this week. Welcome to Macintosh, MacHeads, and Planet of the Apps. These all look very interesting and I am looking forward to watching them this week.





object width="425" height="344">

No comments:

Post a Comment